Tuesday, February 5, 2008

You already know the answers

You already have the answers, you already know deep inside what is right for you and what you need to do. It's asking the right questions that brings out the answers. No one is going to be able to TELL you what is right for you, only you know what feels right. It's the tuning in, to our inner voice, our innate knowledge that people need help with. No one can free you, but you... No one can help you without your co-operation, we can lead the way, but we can not make you take those steps. We can support your process, but we can not judge for you. How can I tell you what to do? If I do, I am basing it on MY values and judgements, which could be completely different than yours. My question to you is.. is what you are doing working for you? Are you content or are you searching?

Most times, people just need to be posed the question, it is the questions that will lead them to the wisdom and knowledge they ALREADY have. Once they have some clarity, then we can help with direction, the HOW are they going to get, what it is they want.. And better yet, what is stopping them from getting that? ONLY themselves, helping them see how they are creating their very own issue, by asking the question, is my job, it's our jobs as helper, coaches, advisors..

I believe, we already know

I believe, we just need to remember

I believe, we all have come, perfectly able to be all that we want and live the way we want to live.

I believe in you!

You already have the answers- now it's time to be asked the questions....

Make it a great day- thank you so much for reading and for sharing yourself with me and giving me the opportunity to share myself with you. My intention is only to spread light.

Peace and Love always

No comments: